- Live 12" (Arista 1989)
- Touch CD (Arista 1989)
- Vox 12" (Arista 1989)
- Solace CD (Nettwerk 1991)
- Fumbling Towards Ecstasy CD (Nettwerk 1993)
- The Freedom Sessions CD (Nettwerk 1995)
Sarah McLachlan first shuffled her way onto Canada's music scene with Touch
in 1989. Only 19 when the album was released, McLachlan's songs almost
seemed new agey, with McLachlan herself taking on the media image of a
barefooted waif. That window got shattered with her sophomore effort Solace.
Dark and moody with the lush arrangements dropped in lieu of a barer acoustic
approach, Solace reflects the darker sides of life in a poignant way.
Her latest album Fumbling Towards Ecstasy lightens up a bit while maintaining
Sarah's mature look at topics like AIDS and stalkers. Solace is the essential
- Truth Is Out Of Style 12" (Nettwerk 1989)
- Hell With the Lid Off LP/CD (Nettwerk 1989)
- Welcome To My Dream CD (Nettwerk 1991)
- Killer Inside Me 12" (Nettwerk 1991)
- The Citiy Sleeps 12"/CDS (Nettwerk 1992)
- One Step Ahead of the Spider CD (American Recordings 1994)
- If I Only Had A Brain CDS (American Recordings 1994)
From Houston, Texas.
[ Main Index |
Index M ]