4ad-l Mail for 12-31-1996

Mail in Archive

Subject: v23 Calendars
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 22:16:56 -0800
From: Layne McLean (laynemc@SNOWCREST.NET)
Subject: Re: shoegazing 101.
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 22:31:17 -0800
From: Jens Alfke (jens@MOOSEYARD.COM)
Subject: Bettie Serveert
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 02:47:44 -0500
From: Zippy Prawn (redshift@INTERLOG.COM)
Subject: hello
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 06:35:22 -0500
From: My Razorblade Suitcase weighs Sixteen Stone
Subject: Re: half string play west coast pop fest 1.4.97
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 09:03:28 EST
From: mattn@MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: shoegazing 101.
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 08:47:58 +0000
From: moran@hal-pc.org
Subject: Non-4AD HMIA
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 11:46:07 -0600
From: "Mrs. John Murphy" (TallMan1@ix.netcom.com)
Subject: Amp - the show
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 11:38:58 -0600
From: "Mrs. John Murphy" (TallMan1@ix.netcom.com)
Subject: For Jeff Keibel only!
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 14:40:16 -0500
From: Elizabeth A Grove (egrove@IC.SUNYSB.EDU)
Subject: My Top 20 Releases of 1996
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 12:33:53 -0500
From: Steven Venn (svenn@INFORAMP.NET)
Subject: They've actually changed the message.
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 15:09:34 -0500
From: RBNRy@AOL.COM
Subject: Re: They've actually changed the message.
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 17:58:40 -0500
From: My Razorblade Suitcase weighs Sixteen Stone
Subject: sliding and diving into 1997
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 16:16:07 -0800
From: phil locke (PLOCKE@US.ORACLE.COM)
Subject: Re: Non-4AD HMIA
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 19:43:06 EST
From: "C.K. Coney" (violaine@JUNO.COM)
Subject: Re: You have to be 40 to watch VH-1?
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 19:43:06 EST
From: "C.K. Coney" (violaine@JUNO.COM)
Subject: Re: half string play west coast pop fest 1.4.97
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 19:43:06 EST
From: "C.K. Coney" (violaine@JUNO.COM)
Subject: Re: Year end bests:
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 19:43:06 EST
From: "C.K. Coney" (violaine@JUNO.COM)
Subject: Re: shoegazing 101.
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 19:43:05 EST
From: "C.K. Coney" (violaine@JUNO.COM)
Subject: BIBLIOPHILE KOSTBARKEITEN
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 01:50:03 -0000
From: asia@NETWAY.AT
Subject: Re: BIBLIOPHILE KOSTBARKEITEN
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 21:20:52 PST
From: Tom Weibrecht (tweibrecht@JUNO.COM)

Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 22:16:56 -0800
From: Layne McLean (laynemc@SNOWCREST.NET)
Subject: v23 Calendars


Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year!

This may have been asked before, but.....

Does anyone know if there will be a v23 calendar for '97?  If not, do they
only put them out in certain years?  Any information is appreciated.

Thanks,

Layne
Layne McLean
Director of Student Activities
Foothill High School
laynemc@snowcrest.net

Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 22:31:17 -0800
From: Jens Alfke (jens@MOOSEYARD.COM)
Subject: Re: shoegazing 101.


Jason srilank wrote:
>I would be willing to bet that most of
>these bands were heavily influenced by Spacemen 3, who epitomize innovation
>and thus, were influenced by no one :)

My own personal listening history was different, so I saw the shoegazer
thing as coming out of a Sonic Youth / Jesus & Mary Chain / Cocteau Twins
axis, and in each case there I'm talking about the early good stuff, e.g.
"Bad Moon Rising", "Psychocandy", "Head Over Heels". Any serious woozy
guitar drone fan really needs to "Bad Moon Rising" -- for the first two
weeks I owned it [in early '87] I thought it was unlistenable noise, but
then it clicked and vast horizons of musical possibilities opened in
front of me.

Darryl Roy wrote:
>Third Eye Foundation (critical darlings, Flying Saucer Attack
>  cohort does the FSA thing to jungle beats and Seefeel blips.)

Just bought the "Semtex" album and have been listening to it in bursts on
my new-for-Xmas car CD player. As far as I can tell only track 1 really
has a jungle thang going on, and it's the only track that doesn't work.
The rest of it is more minimal and definitely in the same territory as
Amp, although I still think Amp's album is superior due to its wider
range of styles and sounds. So why are 3EF getting 10x the hype of Amp?
Do Amp just need to remix "Rave Mantra" with a stuttery breakbeat so
critics can drop the dreaded "J" word?

--sneJ finds jungle annoying except when Underworld do it
jens@mooseyard.com


Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 02:47:44 -0500
From: Zippy Prawn (redshift@INTERLOG.COM)
Subject: Bettie Serveert


The new album from Bettie Serveert is called "Dust Bunnies" and will be
released on Matador in North America on March 25th on all formats.  I
don't know if Beggars Banquet is releasing it in the UK or not.  Also, I
wonder if the album title is related in anyway to fellow Matador roster-
ites Dustdevils...  Probably no connection.  Go figure.

Zippy Prawn


Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 06:35:22 -0500
From: My Razorblade Suitcase weighs Sixteen Stone
Subject: hello


I don't know how many times a day we're allowed to post or if this is
a little family list or anything like that. But i'm from teh Bush
mailing list - i love Pixies which is why i signed up.. ummm I'm new I
guess you could say - halfly cuz the bush m-l is non-existant at this
point - problems with userlists and stuff like that
well my name's Linda MacIntyre.. I own a few 4AD discs.. Pixies
Doolittle, Pixies - Surfer Rosa, Breeders - Pod and i also have Lush -
Lovelife which i just found out was 4AD
gosh that label has great bands :)
anyway any mail is welcome - I also run a zine - more bush/no
doubt/311 ish than anything else but I'd love to run a pixies/breeders
zine.. anyone wanna help?
thanks :)
-Linda


Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 09:03:28 EST
From: mattn@MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: half string play west coast pop fest 1.4.97


Listies in that area should also check out the fest for the Autocollants
who have a nice dreamy set.  They have a 7" EP out on Drive-In records.

Matt
-----------
Matt Neimark                      (617) 776-0904
341 Summer St.                    (617) 776-9199 [Fax]
Somerville, MA 02144              (617) 258-5794 [Work]


Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 08:47:58 +0000
From: moran@hal-pc.org
Subject: Re: shoegazing 101.


> Jason srilank wrote:
> >I would be willing to bet that most of
> >these bands were heavily influenced by Spacemen 3, who epitomize innovation
> >and thus, were influenced by no one :)
>
> My own personal listening history was different, so I saw the shoegazer
> thing as coming out of a Sonic Youth / Jesus & Mary Chain / Cocteau Twins
> axis, and in each case there I'm talking about the early good stuff, e.g.
> "Bad Moon Rising", "Psychocandy", "Head Over Heels". Any serious woozy
> guitar drone fan really needs to "Bad Moon Rising" -- for the first two
> weeks I owned it [in early '87] I thought it was unlistenable noise, but
> then it clicked and vast horizons of musical possibilities opened in
> front of me.

I am much of the same mind as you on this, Jens.  And BMR ranks as my
1st or 2nd face SY album, depending on how song-oriented I am feeling
(Daydream Nation is its competitor).  But when I first heard
Loveless, which was the cd that made me realize how incredible MBV
were (I already owned Isn't Anything but didn't listen to it much),
the first thing I thought of was how similar the guitar sounded to
some of the tracks on Sister.
>
> Darryl Roy wrote:
> >Third Eye Foundation (critical darlings, Flying Saucer Attack
> >  cohort does the FSA thing to jungle beats and Seefeel blips.)
>
> Just bought the "Semtex" album and have been listening to it in bursts on
> my new-for-Xmas car CD player. As far as I can tell only track 1 really
> has a jungle thang going on, and it's the only track that doesn't work.
> The rest of it is more minimal and definitely in the same territory as
> Amp, although I still think Amp's album is superior due to its wider
> range of styles and sounds. So why are 3EF getting 10x the hype of Amp?
> Do Amp just need to remix "Rave Mantra" with a stuttery breakbeat so
> critics can drop the dreaded "J" word?

I've listened to Darryl's copy of 3EF and my own will be coming in
soon--can't wait.  Would love to hear Amp, though.
>
> --sneJ finds jungle annoying except when Underworld do it
I find jungle annoying in general.

moran@hal-pc.org


Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 11:46:07 -0600
From: "Mrs. John Murphy" (TallMan1@ix.netcom.com)
Subject: Non-4AD HMIA


I'm listening to HMIA-King of Sweet now, and wondering if there are
any other non 4AD releases from HMIA? I heard from an unrealible sorce
once, that they had a few other 7" singles on a another lable. Is this
true?

m. Ellis

Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 11:38:58 -0600
From: "Mrs. John Murphy" (TallMan1@ix.netcom.com)
Subject: Amp - the show



Has any one seem the show AMP on MTV? I discovered it Friday nite, its
on at 1:oo. The hour long program showed some of the best videos I've
seem in a long time. That week's show featured underworld,fsol,
prodigy, orbital, massive attack, aphex twins, etc. I highly recommend
it.

m. Ellis


Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 14:40:16 -0500
From: Elizabeth A Grove (egrove@IC.SUNYSB.EDU)
Subject: For Jeff Keibel only!


hello,

sorry for the delay.
"Super C" is on its way as of yesterday

Thanks!


Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 12:33:53 -0500
From: Steven Venn (svenn@INFORAMP.NET)
Subject: My Top 20 Releases of 1996


Here are my top twenty albums
for this year:

1. Songs For a Blue Guitar - Red House Painters
2. The Doctor Came at Dawn - Smog
3. Dead Cities - Future Sound Of London
4. In Sides - Orbital
5. The Curtain Hits the Cast - Low
6. Galaxie 500 Box Set
7. The Sea and the Bells - Rachel's
8. Drawing of Sound - Windy and Carl
9. To Be An Angel Blind...Soul Divides - Tear Garden
10. Dead Inside - Golden Palominos
11.Auntie Aubrey's Excursions beyond the Call of Duty - The Orb
12. Wipeout XL - Various
13. Stars on ESP - HNIA
14. Eyes of Stanley Pain - Download
15. Emperor Tomato Ketchup - Stereolab
16. Prince Blimey - Red Snapper
17. Palace Music - Arise Therefore
18. Monsters, Robots & Bugmen Compilation - Various
19. Excerpts from a Love CIrcus - Lisa Germano
20. Nenette et Boni OST - The Tindersticks

Plus Honourable Mentions:

The Wonderous World of Damon & Naomi - Damon & Naomi
Soundtracks For the Blind - The Swans
Ibiza After Hours Compilation - Various
Trainspotting OST
Lamb

Steven

**************************************
Steven Venn, bfa, Graphic Designer
Dalmatian Design Communications
139 Golfclub Court, Richmond Hill,
Ontario, CANADA L4C 5E1

(905) 884-2601


"Listen pal, you can't waltz in here, use my toaster
and start spouting universal truths without qualification"
                               - Jude from Hal Hartley's "Surviving Desire"

"Would you leave the lights alone please.
Stop messing with the f**kin' lights"
                               -Future Sound of London on "ISDN"

Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 15:09:34 -0500
From: RBNRy@AOL.COM
Subject: They've actually changed the message.


Hello.

Apparently (according to the 4AD Hotline)...

The first release of the new year will be Michael Brook's soundtrack for
"Albino Alligator" in February.

Yippeee!!!

Michael Brook and Kevin Spacey. Who said Canada was shit? Maybe THE shit!

Remember, Alannis does not a shit country make (only shit records).

Also mentions of new stuff from Tarnation (on Warner Bros. in the US) Tanya
Donelly, Gus Gus (LP in April), and possibly the Pixies retrospective
sometime. No mention of the 10" series.

call 310.535.1714 for more info.

*Only $1 a minute.

Bye.

Roy

*only in select areas. In other areas, normal long distance charges may
apply.


Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 17:58:40 -0500
From: My Razorblade Suitcase weighs Sixteen Stone
Subject: Re: They've actually changed the message.


I just read this and I'm dying for any new Pixies material or any old
ones I might have missed (I have Bossanova, Doolittle, and Surfer
Rosa) Small amount probably compared to most. I also see Tanya
Donnelly... if anyone can help me out in when any of this will be out
or anyinformation about it - please tell me I need some things for my
zine...
thanks
-linda


On Tue, 31 Dec 1996 RBNRy@AOL.COM wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Apparently (according to the 4AD Hotline)...
>
> The first release of the new year will be Michael Brook's soundtrack for
> "Albino Alligator" in February.
>
> Yippeee!!!
>
> Michael Brook and Kevin Spacey. Who said Canada was shit? Maybe THE shit!
>
> Remember, Alannis does not a shit country make (only shit records).
>
> Also mentions of new stuff from Tarnation (on Warner Bros. in the US) Tanya
> Donelly, Gus Gus (LP in April), and possibly the Pixies retrospective
> sometime. No mention of the 10" series.
>
> call 310.535.1714 for more info.
>
> *Only $1 a minute.
>
> Bye.
>
> Roy
>
> *only in select areas. In other areas, normal long distance charges may
> apply.
>


Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 16:16:07 -0800
From: phil locke (PLOCKE@US.ORACLE.COM)
Subject: sliding and diving into 1997


well, i finally got a copy of Tanya's new EP, and i like it a lot.  i've
actually avoided reading the comments on this list about it, because i didn't
want to bias my opinion before i heard it.

i think it's a nicely varied bunch of songs, and i look forward to more EPs
and the new album -- which i guess won't be out in the US until something like
march.

in fact, i'd even go so far as to put it among my top 10-or-so releases of
1996.  and here they are...

throwing muses - limbo
lisa germano - excerpts from a love circus
hannah marcus - demerol e.p.
the cannanes (self-titled)
ani difranco - dilate
the spinanes - strand
velour 100 - fall sounds
scheer - infliction
red house painters - songs for a blue guitar
lush - ladykillers e.p. #1
low - the curtain hits the cast
golden palominos - dead inside
love spirals downwards - ever
tanya donnelly - sliding and diving

--phil


Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 19:43:06 EST
From: "C.K. Coney" (violaine@JUNO.COM)
Subject: Re: Non-4AD HMIA


On Tue, 31 Dec 1996 11:46:07 -0600 "Mrs. John Murphy"
 writes:
>I'm listening to HMIA-King of Sweet now, and wondering if there are
>any other non 4AD releases from HMIA? I heard from an unrealible sorce
>once, that they had a few other 7" singles on a another lable. Is this
>true?
>
>m. Ellis
>
Who's HMIA? Perhaps His "M"-Key Is Alive?

Carol

Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 19:43:06 EST
From: "C.K. Coney" (violaine@JUNO.COM)
Subject: Re: You have to be 40 to watch VH-1?


On Sun, 29 Dec 1996 23:19:42 -0800 Snarlo 
>Of COURSE I was being kind of "tounge in cheek"; what I really meant
>was
>that the DCD album was aimed at the Enya/Lorena McKennett/Deep
>Forest/Enigma
>"world music"/cultural imperialistic music set...
>Peter

Geez, I'm sure he feels really good now. Nothing like having your musical
taste called "cultural imperialistic". That wasn't intended as a
compliment, was it?

Carol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~ We're the number one offender of specieism,~~~~~~
~~~~~~  and yet here we are reaching out for aliens, ~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    looking for our salvation...    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         Pity our emptiness.           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                (Happy Rhodes, "Save Our Souls", "Equipoise" cd)

Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 19:43:06 EST
From: "C.K. Coney" (violaine@JUNO.COM)
Subject: Re: half string play west coast pop fest 1.4.97


On Mon, 30 Dec 1996 03:18:13 -0700 Brandon Capps 
>for anyone who might be slightly interested, half string will be
>appearing
>at POPFEST '97 on saturday Jan. 4th, 1997 at The Haven in Pomona.
>this
>should be a lovely weekend of live musical performance for any West
>Coast
>lover of the "Pop Musique".  here's the line-up for both nights:
>
>saturday 1.4.97                         sunday 1.5.97
>--------------------                    -------------------
>september                               trumploy
>skypark                                 f.k.a. oedipuaurus rex
>the autocollants                        timonium
>juniper                                 further
>#poundsign#                             nothing painted blue
>half string
>allen clapp
>
>The Haven in Pomona, California / 296 west 2nd street / (909) 623-0538
>$5.00 per day.
>
Geez...how come we never get shows like this is podunk, Georgia?

Sigh...

Carol

Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 19:43:06 EST
From: "C.K. Coney" (violaine@JUNO.COM)
Subject: Re: Year end bests:


John Jones surprised me with:

>TOP SHOWS OF 1996:
>1. Lisa Germano/ Weeping Tile (Horseshoe Tavern--Toronto, Canada)
>2. Robyn Hitchcock/ Billy Bragg (Avalon, Boston, MA)
>3. Too Hectic/ The Toasters (Styleen's, Syracuse, NY)
>4. Throwing Muses (Met Cafe, Providence, RI)
>5. Happy Rhodes (Woodstock, NY)
>6. deni bonet/ Hammill on Trial (Valentine's, Albany, NY)
>7. Idaho/ Lotion (Milestones, Rochester, NY)
>the rest were all fair-to-middlin'.
>

Heck, I never figured I'd see one of my favorites, Happy Rhodes,
mentioned on 4AD-l! And then Deni Bonet...I mean, that gal's name takes
me way back to the mid-80's when she was all over the local music scene
when I lived in Morgantown, WV! Glad to see she's still rockin folks'
worlds!

Carol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We're the number one offender of specieism,~~~~~~
~~~~~~  and yet here we are reaching out for aliens, ~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    looking for our salvation...    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         Pity our emptiness.           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            (Happy Rhodes, "Save Our Souls", "Equipoise" cd)

Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 19:43:05 EST
From: "C.K. Coney" (violaine@JUNO.COM)
Subject: Re: shoegazing 101.


On Fri, 27 Dec 1996 15:44:18 -0500 jna  writes:
>On Fri, 27 Dec 1996, Jason Bryant wrote:
>
>> > Er, excuse me, but I missed out and never took Shoegazing 101.
>What
>> >  exactly is the meaning of that term? I like and have cd's by Lush
>&
>> >  Slowdive, but I don't read Brit music press, and I never heard
>the
>> >  shoegazer word til this list.
>>
>> Guitars with a lot of effects and howabout...warm feedback.  That's
>my take
>> on it in a nutshell.  Shoegazing like the aforementioned Slowdive
>and Lush
>
>I've always called it blisspop or ethereal.. but that's me. Shoegazer
>makes
>me think of lush too, but when I think shoegazer I think more of
>manchester
>bands (inspiral carpets, stone roses, etc..)
>
>> r-the-sun band, My bloody valentine.  I would be willing to bet that
>most of
>> these bands were heavily influenced by Spacemen 3, who epitomize
>innovation
>> and thus, were influenced by no one :)
>
>It's wierd, I can't stand spacemen 3. Alot of the 4ad heads here like
>them,
>but I don't see any connection at all. I hate 'drone' music. Lush and
>slowdive
>are far too dynamic to be drone, and too lyrically accessible to make
>me want
>to sit around doing heroin and listening to spacemen 3... or maybe
>it's just
>that I hated spacemen 3 fans *shrug* (ObDisclaimer: I don't do heroin.
>
>I also love _Curve_, and although they're a bit drony, their upbeat
>tempo
>stops them from being a shoegazer band. ;)
>
>-john
>
>
Shoegazing (is that chewing gum I see? ;-).... now drone & blisspop...

Geez, now I'm really confused!

Carol

Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 01:50:03 -0000
From: asia@NETWAY.AT
Subject: BIBLIOPHILE KOSTBARKEITEN


allen liebhabern bibliophiler Kostbarkeiten ein gutes neues jahr

>ASIA
 das neue suedostasienbuch
>das buch, das Sie von der masse abhebt:

* limitiert auf 1.500 expl.

* handgebunden vom meisterbuchbinder der gutenberg-bibel

* bucheinband und schuber in leder und leinen

* vorwort von mr somlabh kitiyakara, descendent of
  king chulalongkorn of thailand

* vom literaturbeirat des bundesministeriums fuer wissenschaft
  forschung und kunst als wertvoll erachtet

>traditionelle handarbeit  -  anspruchsvolle texte - 72 farbfotografien

   - expedition zu den steinzeitmenschen in West Irian
   - reportage ueber den opiumhandel in Lao
   - einblick in die asiatische lebensart:

     Thailand India Bali Himalaya Pakistan Nepal Ceylon Indonesia

wir freuen uns ueber ihre
anfragen an asia@netway.at

oder nehmen sie kontakt auf unter
R.H.SACHSENMAIER VERLAG
P.O.Box 107, A-6026 Innsbruck, Austria
Fax ++ 43 512 27 88 44

    ///      ----/  //  ///      R.H.SACHSENMAIER VERLAG
   //  /    /      //  //  /     P.O.BOX 107 - A-6026 INNSBRUCK - AUSTRIA
  //--- /   ----/ //  //--- /    TEL++43(0)512 278872 FAX++43(0)512 278844
_//      /_ ___/ // _//      /__ E-MAIL: asia@netway.at


Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 21:20:52 PST
From: Tom Weibrecht (tweibrecht@JUNO.COM)
Subject: Re: BIBLIOPHILE KOSTBARKEITEN


ihr seit alle aschlocker...scheiss auf euch...mit dem dreck....
On Wed, 1 Jan 1997 01:50:03 -0000 asia@NETWAY.AT writes:
>allen liebhabern bibliophiler Kostbarkeiten ein gutes neues jahr
>
>>ASIA
> das neue suedostasienbuch
>>das buch, das Sie von der masse abhebt:
>
>* limitiert auf 1.500 expl.
>
>* handgebunden vom meisterbuchbinder der gutenberg-bibel
>
>* bucheinband und schuber in leder und leinen
>
>* vorwort von mr somlabh kitiyakara, descendent of
>  king chulalongkorn of thailand
>
>* vom literaturbeirat des bundesministeriums fuer wissenschaft
>  forschung und kunst als wertvoll erachtet
>
>>traditionelle handarbeit  -  anspruchsvolle texte - 72
>farbfotografien
>
>   - expedition zu den steinzeitmenschen in West Irian
>   - reportage ueber den opiumhandel in Lao
>   - einblick in die asiatische lebensart:
>
>     Thailand India Bali Himalaya Pakistan Nepal Ceylon Indonesia
>
>wir freuen uns ueber ihre
>anfragen an asia@netway.at
>
>oder nehmen sie kontakt auf unter
>R.H.SACHSENMAIER VERLAG
>P.O.Box 107, A-6026 Innsbruck, Austria
>Fax ++ 43 512 27 88 44
>
>    ///      ----/  //  ///      R.H.SACHSENMAIER VERLAG
>   //  /    /      //  //  /     P.O.BOX 107 - A-6026 INNSBRUCK -
>AUSTRIA
>  //--- /   ----/ //  //--- /    TEL++43(0)512 278872 FAX++43(0)512
>278844
>_//      /_ ___/ // _//      /__ E-MAIL: asia@netway.at
>


erikas@evo.org, last updated by Eyesore Automation on 12-31-1996